Monday, March 14, 2016

NCAA Tournament Bracket Tips

     Today is officially bracket day, where everyone is eagerly filling out their brackets. While many of us will see a lot of crossing out and markings of our wrong picks, that's all okay. Filling out brackets is mainly fun anyways. Despite this, I am going to deliver some bracket tips based on what I have learned over many years of bracket picking. This will just be for fun, but maybe some of these tips will help. 

1) If UConn is not a top seed, pick them to win a few games 
2) Kansas will probably disappoint you
3) Picking against Michigan State is a mistake
4) Duke "might" reach the Sweet 16
5) Kentucky will find its way to the Final Four
6) Villanova likely won't make it past the first weekend 
7) Virginia is fool's gold
8) A play-in 11 seed will likely beat a 6 seed
9) One 12 seed will beat a 5 seed
10) A double-digit seed will likely make it to at least the Sweet 16

     Those are just 10 things I have noticed when picking teams in the tournament. Some teams are just naturally great picks and some are just naturally terrible picks. But in March, it all can change. My tips likely won't help, but I put them out there anyhow. Happy picking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment